Friday, February 7, 2014

Mosaic Tile Quilt Along...Blocks completed!

                                     
I have finally completed the blocks for my Mosaic Tiles Quilt Along.  They have actually been done for a few days, but since my last post we've had three more snow storms and a mild case of the flu around here.  Oh well, more snow this weekend and next week, too... I think my kids are spending more days at home this winter than at school and actually that's just fine with me!;)  So, these are my blocks(with one to spare, that I will use on my quilt back), I've decided to use this brown swirly fabric for my sashing.  I'm almost done with the quilt top, now and started piecing my back, I will post those pictures in the next few days! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment