Monday, January 27, 2014

Making Progress...Mosaic Tiles Quilt Along Blocks

So...slow and steady wins the race...Right?:)  Well, I'm half way there with my blocks for the Mosaic Tiles Quilt Along...and so far, I'm happy to say, they are turning out pretty well.  I'm starting to get excited about how it will turn out!  It's been a crazy week, I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post! It feels like we've been in a time warp or something...due to almost a foot of
snow and below zero wind chills, school was closed the ENTIRE past week.  My kids have dubbed it "Christmas Break 2.0"!!  It was actually great being home together and chilling out.  I was able to spend a lot of time in front of my sewing machine and it was wonderful!  Here is a sampling of my blocks, so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment